Monday, April 4, 2011

How Safe Is The Bahamas

MASTER YODA. Eggs and tomatoes



weekend I spent urodzinowo Swingtown. My husband was born on April 1 birthday. On this occasion I decided to do niespodziewankową imprezka him a little:) The whole Friday and Saturday I spent in the kitchen and doing pichceniu cake ..
When I saw the cake in the net I knew immediately that it will be Idel cake for her husband. There was one problem ... Time! I caught up with the idea surprises on Thursday night, and the cake must zamóić much earlier. I did not have, so starting and I had to do it myself! Nigdzy in my life I did not even sheer cake, let alone the English style. With slightly terrified, he proceeded to completion:)
sponge cake did not have time to bake, so I used ready-made bottoms of the cake, mascarpone cream is beaten with a mass kajmakową, white sugar mass did wedłud provision from Elisse .. I will tell you honestly that this was so simple nei. The mass is initially very viscous, sticky hand and I was afraid that it is impossible to earn. But after some time succeeded;) Master Yoda and letters molded plastic with ready-bought iced here.

immodestly say that I'm proud of myself like hell because the cake is gone, it was tasty and well done meega impression on all, and the greatest husband:) This is a big fan of star wars, and the character master is close to his heart for different reasons) Przeszczęśliwa was that so I was able to surprise him and to please:)




nice and sunny week you wish:) MAY THE POWER BE WITH YOU:) Aga

0 comments:

Post a Comment