Thursday, August 16, 2007

Buy Salvia In Gulfport Ms

12-08-2007 Scotland - Islands Kerrera, Arran a Holy Island

After completion of the WHW route I still time, I originally wanted to marry my Platonic love - Puffins seabirds, but no boat caught in perspective and I can only be on Orkney or Shetland. Thus I choose to move towards the port of Oban to Glasgow, there to be seen.

Jonathan Livingstone in Oban


Jenda of many ships of the Caledonian MasBryne, direction Isle of Mull.


Waiting for food. These you just wait for the food and waited from curious tourists who think that the birds then they will be happy .

in Oban, I learned on the small island of Kerrera which is actually from Oban to see and is within striking distance, so to speak. I got to the nearest Prievoz (beware, not directly from Oban), towards the island I have boarded up the evening as the only passenger. Aunt compass there wondering what I intend to address the following evening, I unpacked it to my plan to sleep on the island. She unpacked info about all that land on the island are private. But the west side of the island but live colony of seals I wanted to see, so allow me to camp on the beach one night.


So, I'm already on the beach from the ferry's aunt, beauty, and beauty again.


Somehow I envision heaven on earth, beautiful beach, clean but cold more ...

morning I woke up spontaneously around 4 hours, slowly began to dawn, and unbelievable a reality - the first sunrise in Scotland.

Panorama from 3 photos, view of the island of Kerrera at sunrise

Sunrise on the island of Kerrera

Sunrise on the island of Kerrera


Sunrise on the island of Kerrera


Sunrise on the island of Kerrera


A nicely so I folded in the wild bone


just idyll on the beach, no one anywhere, only a flock of sheep in the back


After a beautiful sunrise, I was the first local participant ferry abbot found himself in Oban. I have directed the next island near Glasgow - Arran. So sup sup bus to Glasgow and from there the other into Ardrosanu. He could literally like the last ferry to the minute, thank God.


Ardrosanu from Ferry to Brodick (Isle of Arran)

Arran itself but not my ultimate goal, it lies neďleko raspberries island Holz Island, where the Buddhist center, I wanted to take a look there and one night stay. That I succeeded, although this still spend the night camping in Lamlash.


Something like sunrise on Holy Island, view of Lamlash


Holy Island

0 comments:

Post a Comment