Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sunfish Sailboat Mn For Sale

False alarm, Maya did not want to still show:)

He sat the entire weekend in the hospital because she did Majusia trick and a little frightened us. But she did not want to show ... and came back home:) However, it was a nice stay. At first a little scared but I was so sleepy that I slept ill humors, and later comforted, even "new" girls, which came just as scared as I am. In astonishment, I discovered that all Women are waiting for the first baby usually in shock, they are often sad and cry.
So I spent my birthday, I met a very nice staff and midwives, at night listened as the little ones are born, I saw happy freshly baked dads, spying parking in front of the hospital and walking after the cats:)
In the meantime, my cat so I missed that suddenly jumped out the window ... Husband reviewed all the bushes in the area, found a poor man, and brought home. They had to take a serious conversation, and now Felix (cat) friendship with my grandmother ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment