Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Birth Control Prescription From A Walk In Clinic

Bedroom details.




Today we will let you look into our bedroom. I know it can be boring, but I still can not get enough, that he is ready! I did not think that having a separate room for sleeping is such a convenience, and indeed lukus:) Yes, yes, in our case it's a great luxury!
Our attic has a lot of slants, is low and is therefore not broken walls (except the bathroom and dressing room). So far, we slept on the sofa, which had disassembles. In addition to live with us three cats who, unlike us, do not sleep at night! Then there is the best time to play yet, for jumping on their heads, biting the big toe, crying over the ear:) When you play to relax, preferably in our bed and most respectable country like that has done a lot of room for the tired old kittens:)
As if that was not enough, sleeping and breathing odors from cooking is a little fun (especially as M frying something late at night) ...
And now we do not bother! The door to our luxury are closed, the cats allowed wzbroniny:) Well, the kitchen smells too so do not feel.
I know that someone might be surprised that I was so happy, and I have yet simple bedroom, but for someone who had every night millions of obstacles just to get enough sleep, it is now a paradise! :) Okay
extending myself up no sense. Look

Stoli already showed, however, arrived super red and a little retro radio:)


This table also already know. The new frame is light and with our unusual wedding photo:)
light is converted by me, old one was trimmed with yellow linen, dirty and dusty because I got it centuries ago ... ObszyƂam her old, cotton curtain, which I got from my friend's grandmother (curtain is reportedly over a hundred years, I got a piece of a small-enough yet on a napkin) and cotton, gray lace.
to me very like it:) The day is gently and lovingly, and the beautiful lights at night and no reflection of these patterns on the ceiling :)...






A below recent purchases from Gosia-Markosi the Flea Market ... Two beautiful pillows, bed sheet with valance and poszeweczki on the pillows. Everything is beautiful:) Waiting for the curtain yet, he recently ordered.




Keep up nice and warm:) nice day today after a few rain, therefore releases an batteries sunshine:)

greet and thank you for visiting:) Aga

0 comments:

Post a Comment