Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Best Rugby Shoulder Protection

It Easier to find friends in the happy time, but difficult to find friends in

quite angry this week is crazy, camp tp patient lagi.hehe
He'd have a nurse mamat xgeram ni, time tuh awai2 still hot. He
la dgan meeting me. There here. Tp if i can get my other org tu ja macm blah .. [Sabo .... flowing]
hard to remember when people when people forget easily. Xpa. I xkesah, MMG @ la my study time MMG Keja xboleh true friend do so. Not what, but I myself did not show all the behaviors I kat here, everyone is good and respectful mcm tgk ja. Kadang2 been so little good sense of anxiety as well as ERK mcm, I would like my behavior as before. haha. mcm kat school. It is best started by the new state. haha. Zahin tau la vain "chaotic la" "la circumcise" and lain2. Serious life at the College once again despite the best semunya laki2. MMG
la tp nearby mixed here may not be wild sebb sikit2 suit with pakguard, but also occasionally want to wait to make Keja jahat.haha. Ish2 me crazy.
And one more thing at the U ni-jockey to be smart, Do not believe all the people, all orng selfish.
I was less prcaya dah dah org awared with their own experience if you want to believe even for me to believe in parents, with efiza zahin. Dua2 I can believe this, it could be said of other true friends la tuh. pehh kind of illegal. When the hard difficulty is when the fun forgot. "When the less sexy pi kat other orng" haha.
Conclutionnya, I already feel a sense of what Megat, last semester he is already taxable. This sem I pulak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment