Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How Many Calories Are In A Pink Panty

Greenhouse and won the contest egg:)




time blogging break this silence:) I lost recently.
a few weeks, I spend every moment outside, doing cleanup on the parcel. At the time, and anything else I have no power:) But do not complain because looking at the progress I see, it's worth:)
Every thing has done tremendously. So far, our work is in the majority of orders, have tons of rubble wywieźliśmy, garbage and various junk ... Now, when you dig a piece of different angles, something settled my business here will plant something, and so every day ... These discounts are formed Scheduled and the spontaneous:) and no saves against aphids as they can, because it cuts into all the young plants.


Well, I do not przynudzam. Greenhouse is already:) And tomatoes from 2 weeks longer in it grow:) I hope that in July I will see them:) I also have some
150! planting cherry tomatoes, planted quite late, but grow like stupid! We'll see if anything of them will be ...
We've also done a vegetable, as yet, only a raised flowerbed, the target will be perhaps two rectangular and one less for the herbs. Already grow courgettes, cucumbers and various herbs:)
Look at me now as it looks (dark because the pictures taken yesterday afternoon):









you even wanted to boast a win:) Some time ago, Magda Gessler has organized a competition for the Easter Egg ... So I drove, my dekupażowe eggs and I was in the winning group:) The authors of the nicest 40 eggs were invited to a dinner joint Fukier:) Needless to say that was wpaniele! Beautiful, tasty, climate, atmosphere and p.Magda wonderful:) I met many nice people and I experienced an amazing adventure:)


Oh one more thing .. this weekend at home in Warsaw, the Polish community in the suburbs of Krakow in 1946 will be held Fashion Fair and Crafts - Modobranie:) One of the exhibitors will be the duo of my friends Susan and Monica Mountain Korewicka:) Susan as probably kojarzycie sews beautiful handbags and porfele and wonderful dresses Monia perfect for summer:) Drop necessarily because girls are really capable and neck with a passion:) I'm running

working on a dream garden and plenty of injury time:) Have a great week and maybe see you on Saturday Modobraniu:)

Aga

0 comments:

Post a Comment