Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Intercostal Fibrositis

dream of the garden.


day a little bit about dreams ... and more specifically the garden of dreams ...
has always been nature, greenery, plants were very important to me. Szlajać I loved the woods, meadows, home to endure all the stalks and weeds:) And so was today. Each tour ends that I have to przytachać home a bunch (like my husband says).
Well, back to the dream ... I dream of a garden:) Such a beautiful, big, a little wild and romantic:) And in the trees, birch and larch is necessary, such as jasmine bushes and viburnum, oh no, and lilacs. May no smell of lilac does not lliczy:)
must also be Ostróżki, mallow, dahlias, lilies, climbing roses, clematis, ivy ... spring can not fail nots, daisies, lily of the valley ... It should also be a path, such as stones along the Lantern. I am a social creature
so gazebo furniture is needed:) summer evenings by candlelight, good jedzonko and friends is something without which I can not imagine life:)
As uwilbiam that dabble in the ground in my garden should also find a vegetable ... Increased rebates and their fragrant herbs-basil and thyme, fresh mint and lemon balm, crunchy carrots, lettuce, radishes ... And something has to be 100% or greenhouse. And the tomatoes:) Fragrant, red and juicy tomatoes. In Grandma's are the best smelling the sun:) Just look

dreams:) And the reality is as yet very different ... But I'm going to change it:) I have very ambitious plans for this summer, when it comes to garden of our dreams.
At the moment, the space around home did not have much in common with my dreams, but is slowly starting to change. It's easy is not and will not be. Over the years, none of this space did not care, no one tried. As I have lived here back yard looked like a desert. Slowly, piece by piece tame. There is already a place for furniture that is our gazebo. Planted around the plants grow beautifully, clematis planted in the autumn I hope that it slowly oplączą:) I also have
some plants from the dream-lilac, jasmine, Kalina, Ostróżki, mallows, clematis, roses, waiting to blow up the dahlias and lilies. Every year, the herbs in pots whitefish. This will come another element of the dream-greenhouse and vegetable garden:) Greenhouse already practically stopped, it is almost glazed, but unfortunately the weather spoiled our plans and not popracowaliśmy today at her for too long. Tomatoes waiting to blow up the house, they grow like crazy:) Before the glasshouse would be a vegetable, I hope that within two weeks everything will be over:) It will also furteczka window with cast iron, and on the pergola overgrown powojnikami:) Everything is waiting. ..
Work which does not measure. Since Christmas day a few hours after we clean the yard, there were plenty of blocks to be exported, then a pile of rubble, all the junk ... Well, I tell you that the sores on his hands is not forgiven. But worth it, because it's always a step to fulfill your dreams.
next step is to open space at the same house, already got rid of the fence from the garden for three weeks we skuwać concrete pavement to make a path from the pavement. Under the walnut growing in the house will become furniture, which recently did, bleached with flowered pillows:) And yes
small steps towards the dream:) So far, her hands cut from glass in a greenhouse, soreness, but once ...

Today show previews pictures during the construction of greenhouses, but unfortunately bad weather lately, so I do not have actual pictures, but I'll see how this is done:)

I send you Hugs and lots of sunshine in the heart of the sky because I think they will not soon see:)

dreamy Aga

0 comments:

Post a Comment