Sunday, February 20, 2011

Can An Orgasm Cause A Deadly Seizure?



Salam, dsebabkan DiGi Broadband line tonight I rate this update Belog me ... hehe ..
last week a bit tired today because a lot of assignment, and again I rarely macm2 online and I deactivate my facebook acc bt temporarily. Many things are tu la I stop all this.
want active this week a new back, fuhh .. tired ... It
more tired this week, because want to have to replace the class with a BS Measurement pehh .. .. I have to adjust the grade tu all. This week I want to return but the father said back next week la next week following Sunday he was on leave, he would like mai send me half way because I want to back mai grandmother motto.
mggu back but I want this because my hair was already long, then want to be set zahin DiGi, with lain2 ..
many things. Tp xpa ja la la wait. mcm want to do and where I go talk harness bound la, la I know where he kot2 for more than a little money ... heee .. dah la the money in the bank I stayed a few slices ja, said adoyy bisnesman .. .. .. hahaha .. I Nii

last Friday I was pi day trip to the IBS Centre in KL .. ja also best day in there .. haha \u200b\u200b...
then depart at 9 am till 2 pm. Best also pi there may also know this IBS article. To the knowledge of all, this IBS Building System Shortform Industrialize banggunan which can be completed within a few days, maybe even a week can be completed at home bungalows. Sbbnya all components of the house was completed at the factory and will be installed at the site. MCM LEGO, put there put here, then finished. Easily and quickly, to reduce foreign labor cewah .. haha \u200b\u200b.. mcm also promote


.. waaaa .. This week I began to start at the Korean goal is tgk .. hahaa .. This week ends tgk .. wahh .. MY GIRL best .. dah tgk last mggu Yuhee goal with Sassy Girl .. He somehow ends next mggu pa too .. ahahaha .. many people said I ketinggallan, biaq la org to say anything, promise me best tgk hahaha ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment