Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cocunut Bikini Icarly

week, tp feel like 2 3 days ja. I dah dah

Week not udate my blog, hurm. I also do a lot during this mmgu. erm .. want to return time malam2 BEFORE I always dream tgk "Yuhee The Witch" Korean dream, I know this dream a long time already. tp tgk my best again this time because I have the feeling ja .. heee .. Cuba banyangkan time dulu2 hot time to be public, MMG xbest .. haha \u200b\u200b... ni best ideals. from episode 1 again at any Attraction.
erm. time in Alor Setar, balik2 ja pi I continue to take perlis my brother. BEFORE pi tu la Padang Besar before, tp no matter what was interesting. hurmm .. the next day I rest n rest completely then I start the day Monday there pi bank to bank here. Survey survey here know there la "surveyor" hahaa.Agak busy time tuh la, pi mula2 Maybank Kuala Simpang, then continue to pi RHB bank in town and then back home Maybank town pula.Kemudia la talk with family. Powered nk I want to wait to long at the store in AHB (Trust Properties Berhad) then my mom told Attached harness means. In Mom initially follows the recommendation in less risk of ASB. last2 but I divide 2, more fun. Wait a spot just ja just months to pay RM 289. Nevermind la to happy future.
Later in the same time I do a broadband again, this time I will use DiGi. Insyaallh my business to be. Hurm. Now I have the UiTM ni dah, dah tomorrow want to continue studying at. Assignment in this lot. Tak pa la la slow2 do.





P / s: there are many more want to write tp la I will continue. Chow

0 comments:

Post a Comment