Monday, February 28, 2011

Licence Utility Trailers Regulation Ontario

October 10, inshallah rest completely at home.

Fruit Hand SRC elections
Waaa ... xupdate old blog .. haha \u200b\u200b.. just want to write Pasai last week.
mmgu there last February 22 for the election of the SRC, I just vote pi ja .. haha \u200b\u200b..
I was pi la kat FSPU then vote "MY BIRTHDAY" (Boy I say re-absorbed Ni ja). vote pi la ..
then to la cup cake and air.hurmm. It is a bit tired last week, then I want to rest time DECIDE weekend. but also because there is a particular problem. I got back la Kedah last week, got back behind. I just know that zahin may enforce the ipoh pulak .. haha \u200b\u200b.. upside down .. then xpa la pulak .. me back la najwa ith car. Ja
hurm up there I continue to belik tickets bali u back .. haha \u200b\u200b.. just bought last minute Xda AWAI fear is the ticket.
late night feasts my pi home my father also representative because he follows pi pi xboleh see the ball. Xpa la la nan me ja pi brother to me.


Koteaw FAITH
next day I pi to the board as follows pakngah Jitra have invited Ewan pi tu sbb he has ceremony for the soldiers what ntah. It can eat .. then I DECIDE free.haaa pi want to want to shop terminated following DiGi DiGi seperate bill with BB zahin tp ari tu is half day, tomorrow is a holiday. So xbuat la. Night, I was out to dinner at Koteaw faith with a family. I dock the next day off bersiap2 la u back again .. aduhh RSA liver weight ni .. tp mcm where I'm going to do to be back as well. Inshallah 10 OCT dock behind my house ni kot sbb leave .. haha \u200b\u200b.. plus practical off dock at home .. ok laa xlarat want to write dh ni .. hahaha .. ok .. bye chow

0 comments:

Post a Comment