Friday, January 28, 2011

Pink Brown Spotting Two Weeks After Period

problem with shelf.



Hello Dear:) Oh, neglected his blogging, but somehow I do not have inspiration to write.
little bit I was sick at home or dull practically one big hospital ... Pospadało little problems in the family, but no well yes it is. I was forced to live in total is not my life, I understand, someone to help, but to give up entirely of self is no longer ...
It is now a little easier for luck.

Anyway shelf. Wyryktowałam in the kitchen over the table shelf. It hangs in a place where pictures used with cutlery. I put on the shelf with muchomorkami rycinkę and Yu began to have problems ... I do not know whether to leave it in a wooden frame and painted it white? I do not know what to put next to whether these mleczniki (I know there are some top flight) that jars with cutlery? Top sosjerki probably looked white, but those are, unfortunately, have nei: /
apologize in advance for the pictures, but in our cloudy as hell and the darkness of my attic in the morning. U
here to request you:) Podpowiedzcie me please what do you think about this arrangement or not przekombinowałam, what would you have changed and how you see it? :)
I count on you very much:)






I look forward to next week because we buy a new sofa, a decision yet not taken to be exactly, but as we will praise it.
Today we bring renewed fofel Martin, bought for pennies an old man and frankly it is a renewal of our little overwhelmed:) But you're all gathered up and just as M returns to take up for him. Overall

somehow I Nerva in our attic and it is common for a flat with in-laws, / Like everything we have quite separately, but they are not the same as a separate house. We even found a super
land in the area. It is also very close to the forest, around the same fields and meadows, no neighbors, no, and planted is old larches ... The beauty is just that:) But
prices of Warsaw is an approximately 800 zł per meter: / some horror. So far it's a dream because I can not see myself get into some huge loans for 30 years on the same scale ... May eventually need to take the "divorce of the parents' and move out somewhere really far away? Oh I have such a lot of thought lately and a great desire, life as a couple and their lives ...


Good end whining, M came back, so we take to be fofel:)

I look forward to hearing your suggestions Kobitki on shelves)

to write soon:) Regards Aga

0 comments:

Post a Comment