Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Scion Tc 2008 Scion Tc Tail Lights

20s. Broadband

yeyyyy
Salam ... ... dah dah ... 20 years ... the first year yes2 vote Najib ... Yess ... Hopefully next year's general election in la ... sbb tuh ank nk pi vote also .. k.. 1steps now I was in another 20 years where I was my target to have the millionaire status inshallah. STEP 2 continues and has already been taken and are underway. Erm, I powered xmau Pasai write this target, following people will say I belagak. tp xpa la biaq. ok. turned in a story birthday, this year a lot of crazy waaa I could wish, from facebook la, la of the card, the sms la, la cabbage, even there kat class ... .. waaa ... thank sgat2 banyakkk reason I wish kat I appreciate sgt2. appreciated this kind of personal. The important thing is to video plaque .. waaa ... n great creative, and not easy bt want tu video .. waaa ... TQ banyak2.
the same time, I was thinking and talking about my new business in Washington State, catfish project. It requires that capital is quite simple, but support from family n xdapat rakan2. ragu2 .. tp still I want to start bgaimana xtaw la la .. xpa try flowing. own risk.



0 comments:

Post a Comment