Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sebaceous Cyst Removal In Las Vegas

pillow:)



Getting a gift for sewing machine did not expect that sewing is so cool! Lots of fun, gives me a saddle cloths:) Yes, just in case something is mostly sewing and trimmed:) Probably a little creative, but has to start somewhere.
If I can sew anything and it is equally as proud of myself I'm like damn. We know that no achievement, but for me it is SOMETHING!


The pictures show covers for pillows that I made for my Riga into the room. Rubella material was quite little and took out three covers because they are lengthen 2:) I hope you come out as nicely. Personally, I like very much:) Ryśce fortunately liked it:)



And our cats ... Quote this message in the light catching the rabbit on the wall and Sylwuś grzejący asshole at the same window:)




I need to obtain in some materials, because I do not what to practice. Ah, but in the end the curtains in my bedroom:) It's fun just to buy a piece of cloth, and without help could you do something useful with it:) Have a nice soiree

you wish:) We still moody and atmospheric, candles, music, delicious tea and time for yourself:) For the U.S.:)

Yours Aga

0 comments:

Post a Comment