Sunday, January 2, 2011

Why Does It Hurt My Chest When I Eat Or Drink

Target. Agak2 so to x? Want to go home

Happy New Year 2011
What motivated you new? I
powered not resolve target .. hahaha .. tp
my target this year, want to have money of RM 10 000.
because I want to try to open a small business entrepreneur .. hahaha ..
somehow la .. Business interest in studying QS tp ... aduuhhh ..
xpa la, just try / / xjadi xpa
hahaha .. la .. so hopefuly
ermm .. I'm already there are now at ITM. Rasa mcm
want back home ja, ja sorang2 feel like here .. huhu ..
Quiet xpa tu .. I fully hope to bring the motor can then jalan2 out la .. hahaha .. no la .. very quiet Ok la
want blah first k..

P / s: macm want to think back ... ja ... haiiiii mggu xkan front coat ... hehehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment