Tuesday, January 4, 2011

To Hide The Pigmentation

Story of a gift


Oh it was a long awaited przent! I had to get him in July for my birthday, but somehow came out and I got for Christmas:)
I am happy like a child! I do not do a neck:) Hmm, although it's too noisy word:) Well, I'm trying to learn
to operate the machine and how to sew one day:)

My patience was put to a good attempt .. bought the machine for some time before Christmas, but it was hidden under the watchful eye of mother-:)
later became wrapped under the tree, but this time guarded by the oldest of the feline family-Kitka:) Believe I had no chance to get close to the package:)
Martin kept me in suspense for a long time ... We all get gifts after dinner wiilijnej, but not me! I was waiting for her PERFECT gift, until 4 am! Forgive me for something
photos, but most-made at night.
That I barely alive, but with the desired machine:) This is wonderful:)






And this is my first szyciowy product. Contribution to the basket for vegetables. How many nerves and words of profanity ksztowaƂo me sewing is a contraption that did not even imagine:)


you recognize these pouches? Certainly:) I made it to express the course of Zuza:) Cute is:) They lie in sypailni because these are nice, that somehow I do not dare wear them:)


I made a few things over the past few days, curtains, pillowcases, and other stuff:) All the color pink because the younger sister into the room!

Flee little, because my grandmother went to sleep, so I have a moment of peace and quiet:)

best wishes:) Aga

0 comments:

Post a Comment