Monday, December 20, 2010

Get Rid Of Yellowing On Sheets

coveted buffet and skarpeciocha:) I


I cook a lot and often ... and just because I like gotownie and good food:) In my tiny kitchen in the attic, which is connected with the daily part of our apartment is happening non-stop.
But so far has happened nezbyt comfortable ato because the kitchen was not finished. Already some time
ago showed the first shelf which wpsowały in places where nothing fit for slants the way, but that's not all. Cabinets at the bottom suddenly urywały .... We had no idea how to continue to build in space, to use a small flat area. Suddenly an entry in Asia the Green Canoe on the bookcase and the glare:) In my head came up, and so I head to the card, shopping, and Casto to work:) In two days we have built with Martin Kitchen mebelek missing, I do not know how to can be called a bar may be a buffet ... It does not matter. It is important that is!
beautiful, light and very roomy:)
In rzecywistości is more creamy. On the other hand, pictures can not show because the shelves are open and already full, and that the show is not very much:)
occasion exchanged in the kitchen lighting and the wooden tops:)
Maybe the pictures can not see, but it looks really cool, heat and cozy:) U
Allize the blog I saw that beautiful sock sewed. Zawzięłam to any soiree, and I made a similar:) I do not have the machine, so hand-rolled edges dziergałam so on:) Plus Embroidered monogram) 5 hours and I have a sock;)






entertained in the kitchen window, snowflakes:) Cute is:) She did it for me Anne of Home Sweet Home:) Annette can do wonders. Dear Thanks again:)







sajgonik In a small house, standing in the middle of the first rozdłubany the chair, who recently bought. I had to give him back to the upholsterer, but prices zwalają me away, so we try with Martin. What comes out is come out in the end it is not an operation on otwartm heart. As it is hard to fail.

flee. Peace in this crazy time you wish:) nice and warm Regards


Aga

0 comments:

Post a Comment