Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mom Wanted Me To Feet

From 50 to DiGi DiGi SMART Plan.

Now I was in Quartes UPM Serdang. Just follow the family mai KL because there happen to harness Meeting here. Follow ja la. Alor star of the drive up here I am following when I do not drive a car should not download .. hahaha .. besa la indomitable 7 tuh byk org .. .. .. hhhaha
Had to stop at Perhentian Bukit Merah (RnR) and Perhentian Tapah (RnR).
Starting from 6:45 pm until at 1 am. I'm here until Tuesday mai kot sbb harness meeting last Tuesday. but do not know lah. I'm going to plan I want to pi tp City is not He knew so or not.

erm. Now this little best I'd kemana2 following exchange at DiGi plan 50 to 33 SMART Plan, in which it can on9. Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, and other blogs. Just click and click on it I can get the latest information and MMG worth la date. Zahin also change as well. always on9 la, can get the latest information every time. This plan indirectly to save me .. haha \u200b\u200b.. ja RM33 per month .. ok la tuh sheet. For those who have Fourquare la add me k.. daaaaaaaaa ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment