Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Soul Silver Freeze Desmume

pierniczę! and Peppa:)


Peppe introduce you! Some of you have probably already seen it on the blog Marty:) Watching her work, I knew that the beast is capable of it and deal with such a great job:)
little daughter of my friends, little Kalinka Peppe and always loves to come to show me some fairy tales, books and other merchandise with his favorite. Therefore I thought that this would be the mascot for her great gift for Christmas, but how do I get this ...
And there appeared capable of Martin with his feet:) She sewed a huge pig, it is wonderful!
United just to tarmoszenia by Kalinka:) I hope you will go mad about her as much as me:) Martuś thank you once again:)


And I still pierniczę:)
first round gingerbread already finished. Polukrowane waiting in a jar for Christmas. Today, I prepared another batch of dough, poleżakuje in the refrigerator until tomorrow and will be ready for baking.
iced gingerbread is time consuming, require skill-always thought it was so simple and yet not really, but it baardzo pleasant:)
always do a lot of these spicy cookies, since Christmas I have packets and gives friends and family:)





At home I have sajgonik on Saturday! As I wrote recently that are going on a weekend to do the layout in the kitchen and convert a chest of drawers for a dresser I do not know myself how I imagined it ... The missing
part of the kitchen is almost finished! It came out really cool:) This evening I even mention the old laminate countertops for a beautiful wood and I will be almost finished:)
Our kitchen is really small kitchen connected with living room, is a difficult place to land because the bevels are pretty low, but I think myself we managed quite well.
do not know if I have time to make a sideboard before Christmas because I still waiting for my seat ... Beautiful, old, from woven bolsters. Tomorrow I will take for him:) I can not wait to sit in it with a book and tea:) Kisses Little

happily send zapierniczkowana:)
Gagu

0 comments:

Post a Comment