Thursday, December 2, 2010

Painful Swollen Cuticles

Blogs powered

new Ni nk on9 .. .. xon9 long I know a little busy .. la ..
mggu ermm ... ni la bit tired because last Saturday the feast was pakngah said. Then I have to do a little la tolong2 Keja not difficult to pound. I was also kawan2 mai zahin, Fiza, nas, Faz, dina. Best also la haha \u200b\u200b.. the next day I went out with zahin pi pi I look sik goal Unstopable.kemudian harness because there is konvo kat. ja pi is so, borrow a camera Fiza jap .. hahaha .. erm .. tu best event so far because people then can also join journalists la kat n Utusan Sinar there and lain2 .. haha \u200b\u200b.. but I'm not a pound in order to know the mode Auto ja .. hahaha ..

Faz birthday yesterday so welcome invite member2 It came out so I have to invite hafiz zahin following practical pi, pi mula2 park golden mcm want to play pinball, but not so close so ja ja, then pi DKT Tat eat chicken rice and so pi continue to Sungai Petani because all want to pi karaoke. . RM10/2jam..lepas cheaper tu continues a home again.

Today also, I brought my mom pi mula2 clinic because he had a fever. Lunch will continue to pay my phone bill, evening, I met Fiza jap, then brought back Umah budak2 pi tu buy PS2 because even supererogatory Nashran want to buy tomorrow tu la. PS dah dah long time we just want to buy out ... haha \u200b\u200b.. no la pa for cheap .. I can even join at all .. haha \u200b\u200b... wait for tomorrow la .. haaa ... Attached Kla
want to wake up early tomorrow .. want to take Nashran circumcised Jitra kat .. haha \u200b\u200btu rebels in the early morning coat pkul 7 .. k bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment