Thursday, December 9, 2010

How Much Cement Basketball Court Cost

Bye2 Nokia 5800, Welcome to Week C6

Cak! They just want the story Pasai je article yesterday.
knock me back to my village on the river pole.
I continue to garden pi want to knock down because pi take the money .. waaa
rubber
pounds of rubber rose at RM 6.20 kilogram happened .. a lot of tuh. Yesterday it tok quotes near RM 1400 more .. MMG
lot la. Profit existing in the greetings of the rubber tree. Do not dock says poor rubber tappers ni. Depa pounds can buy Lancer .. EMO! Inspira pounds so la. Evening, I sent tok pi Ride clinic for docks to be pi exercise.haha. Sakan. I pon la ronda Pening tuh kat area while waiting tok. I was pi la ni just want to store phone while docking boring2 tengok2 ja. Tgk la Then one enset beautiful, good function, faster, 5 sm. It is also pleasing. Then at night I continue to take la. Erm .. Posted prices may hold la, tp henset unfortunately I loved the trade in dah dah .. huhu ... MMG following good right at the last one year. Bye2 Nokia 5800, Welcome C6.




time to go home, my father smiled ja kat la I wonder why? Mom was smiling .. hurmm .. Abah said tomorrow is not so pi KL. aduhh hiuuhhh ... xpa la .. bt mcm MNA Xda want things ..

pagi2 again today I was pi mama pulak kat Jitra garden. Mama told herbicides tiba2 then he bought lawn mowers ja .. what are best la .. la xmahal sgat in RM 200 plus2 .. haha \u200b\u200b.. I even helped my mom la tuh kat garden. In the evening after I went home, I'm back to the Jitra pi initially want tp tgk 3D Narnia so I could not buy for tomorrow la.Xtau best la ka x.. .. Hehee
xpa la I used to k. .. chaow

0 comments:

Post a Comment