Friday, December 3, 2010

Who Uses Mennon Skin Bracer After Shave?

Misz and you:)


so much going on lately ... I'd like to write that calm after the recent excesses of his grandmother, but the opposite is true in an avalanche collapsed miscellaneous . Yes it is, unfortunately, as it lives in a three generational home and have a large family. Dead then also issues the family.


But today is not about that. So that is a little bit away from those niedobroci gonna survive, and that, however little his life (and to me lately missing) did little things for us:)
wooden tray comes from the time when I went on courses decoupagu. Then I embellished a little to the Japanese note:) of pink with black and add some peonies:) came out and so nasty. I can not remember what happened to me five years ago in this recital, and liked what I breathed in order to commit such ugly:) Fixed so the poor shifted from one corner to look at it because I could not ... But it was a shame because the wooden cause large, because capacious ...
finally took pity on her. Paint it with those kolorków was not easy, I added theme napkins, and here it is:) The all-new, fresh, light and so cheerful:) I still painted a drought yet ...




All wyszywają recently, and I envied them. It seemed to me terribly difficult, and as I tried it but not the devil .... Everywhere you
red embroidery on a white background, and he perversely me:) But just because the yarn shop was not a white canvas ... so I have a red and white monogram:)
little edgy this hafcik, but first, so and so I am proud:)
So on my way to have lots of designs Embroidery drawn by my father. He drew beautifully, so he had orders from a lot of women in the draw designs on napkins or tablecloths. My mom also embroidered, and these are patterns that he drew for her father:)
Beautiful:) Other sentimental souvenir:) Maybe I'll start to embroider, according to them? Who knows? :)


Christmas gluttony just right:) Hams to peklują for smoking, and that was tasty yet I made a few jars of cranberry. Like such additives. Grandpa always rubs us the freshest horseradish ukopany in the field, grandmother does beetroot, and this year, and I'll throw in something from each other:)



As every year for Christmas gingerbread can not fail. I'm doing it for several years, but only this year I gathered up the courage to polukrować them beautifully. For now, showing you an golutkie, but believe that I came out quite pretty:) seems so easy, and it does this is not ... Tomorrow I'll do pics in daylight to punish.



a lot of work scheduled tomorrow ... We want to finish the kitchen buildings, to convert a chest of drawers on the dresser, and various fun stuff:)
Then on Sunday, getting ready ... ciii nothing to say yet because zapeszę:) Show off (if the course) after the weekend:)

Oh, and I have to tell you that I met last few nice girls-bloggers:) Susan , Agnieszka and as I was in Krakow I met Basia -Flora:) Same great Women:)
Oh and one more thing to Zuzia again soon to see because I signed up kapciochów the sewing course, which is organizing the Wawie, but you probably already know it:)
Meanwhile

escape. I wish you a nice weekend, relax, and lepcie pieczcie gingerbread snowmen:) Kisses

Aga

0 comments:

Post a Comment